Safe travels to everyone as you make your way to THATCamp Alabama!
Here are a few reminders:
– You can view the schedule on Google Docs. If you take notes during sessions, upload them to the Google Drive folder to share with others.
– Stay tuned to our website and @THATCampAL on Twitter for updates throughout today and tomorrow.
– If you’re tweeting, add #thatcampal as a hashtag. We’ll Storify tweets and post them online.
– Registration opens at 10:00 a.m. today, and the opening session begins at 11:00 a.m. in the Caroline Marshall Draughon Presentation Room, Ground Floor, Ralph Brown Draughon Library. We’ll also have registration and breakfast there tomorrow.
– Visitor parking is on the fourth floor of the Stadium Parking Deck.
See you soon!
THATCamp Alabama 2015 will be held September 4-5 at the Auburn University Library.
Hosted by the Caroline Marshall Draughon Center for the Arts & Humanities in the College of Liberal Arts at Auburn University and the Auburn University Libraries and organized by representatives from Alabama colleges, universities, and libraries, THATCamp Alabama is an “unconference”— a space to share skills and experiences with technology and humanities and brainstorm ways that we can work collaboratively on digital projects within our institutions and beyond. We are looking for technologists and humanists at all levels and hope to host a diverse group representing researchers, teachers, librarians, curators, archivists, and others. All participants play an active role in setting the event agenda by proposing sessions that reflect their interests.
You can read more about the THATCamp movement and browse other THATCamps at thatcamp.org.